We are sorry that you are having trouble logging into the site on your iPhone. We think the issue could be on the iPhone itself, as it prompts you to save passwords for sites. We believe the solution is to go into the iPhone settings and change the password to your most up-to-date password.
- Open the “Settings” app.
- Scroll all the way down and tap on “Safari.”
- Now tap on “Passwords & Autofill” under the “General” section.
- Tap on “Saved Passwords.”
- You see a list of all the URLs that use autofill (and under the URLs, information on whether the website has saved a password).
- Tap on a URL and you’ll be asked to enter your passcode. (Safari makes it possible to save passwords only if you have enabled and set a passcode for your device.)
- Enter your passcode and you can now see/edit the saved password.
We hope this information was helpful for you and you’re able to connect very soon.